poniedziałek, 29 września 2014

It's up to you, New York, New York

Cześć Dziubaski!
Oto kilka zdjęć, które udało mi się zrobić podczas weekendowej wyprawy do Nowego Jorku.
Zapraszam do śledzenia kolejnych postów, przedstawię Wam plan naszej wycieczki i zdradzę, co jadłam i co mi smakowało!

***
Hello guys!
Here's a few pics from my last trip to NYC! Follow my New York posts, I will tell you how to organize a 3 day trip to the Big Apple and I'll show you what did I eat and like.

Tiffany's

Yes, they are standing in line for hours to buy a new Iphone...

Central Park <3



Rockefeller Center

THE view...

MET!

Alice in Wonderland in Central Park


Chinatown


Of course it is


Little Italy


The view from the Staten Island ferry


Brooklyn Bridge



Times Square




My fav mural

The High Line <3




Empire State of Mind

Meatpacking District

Brak komentarzy:

Prześlij komentarz